Field surveys are an important tool for collecting data in many research disciplines. However, researchers must always consider ethical implications while conducting research. Ethical considerations ensure that the research is conducted in a safe, respectful, and responsible manner, and that the rights and dignity of research participants are protected. Here are some ethical considerations that researchers should keep in mind during field surveys.
With the help of this brochure during your next field visit, you will:
1. Understand the importance of ethical research practices
2. Develop a clear framework for ethical data collection
3. Be equipped to navigate ethical challenges in the field
4. Ensure the safety and well-being of research participants
5. Create responsible and ethical research outputs
In this digital brochure, we have divided field team’s responsibilities into three broad categories as follows: